© 2019 Rotary Club of Bracebridge. All rights reserved.
New this year we will have a race.
Bring your kookiest (or fastest) floatie (blow-up or foam rubber only) and line up at the starting line. When the whistle blows, you’re off! First one who crosses the finish line is the Floatie Race champion!
• Two races one for kids and one for adults
• Junior age 8 – 12
• Senior and Adults over 12
• Race will start at the beach. Go across to Kelvin Grove and end up at the Wharf
• No hard plastic or wooden floaties, no SUPs or kayaks.
• Must wear a life jacket
• Paddles are allowed
• Every contestant gets a coupon for a free ice cream from Camp Muskoka Coffee House
• Three places (first, second, third) in each race wins Camp Muskoka Coffeehouse gift baskets (big, medium, small)